Add Some Spring To Your Nails

Well it's that time of year again. The snow has melted, the birds are singing, the grass has turned green, and if you're anything like me you have Spring Fever.

It's no secret that I'm a warm weather and sunshine kind of girl so it should come as no surprise that when Old Man Winter goes back into hibernation and it's just warm enough outside to crawl out of my sweater without being called a crazy lunatic you can bet I'll be skipping down Main Street, head held high, wearing a mixture of brights and pastels.

Admire my enthusiasm of all things Spring? Well now, you too can skip around like a crazy loon with the Essie Spring 2012 collection on your fingers. No one is going to care that you've lost your mind, because they'll be too busy admiring your new chic Spring fingers!

Seriously though, putting all humor aside. I LOVE this collection. I was a bit skeptical of Essie at first seeing how they're not a huge flash and glitter brand (I'm a brand whore [okay so not really]) but I like trying new things so I bottled up my skepticism and went for it. The colors were beautiful and I didn't need an extra coat of polish to ensure lasting color like I normally need when using brands like Pure Ice. Don't get me wrong, I'm not knocking Pure Ice. They offer higher quality than I usually expect when buying a budget nail polish, but not having to add an extra coat saves on time and with two rowdy toddlers in my house I need all the time I can get. Essie nail polish also has a sort of built in gloss so you don't have to worry about adding a coat of clear polish to make your nails shine, yet another big time saver.

You may or may not be able to buy the full collection from the Essie website but never fear, in the event that the color you fall in love with isn't available on their website Essie Nail Polish can be found at your local Walmart or Target, and at drugstores like Rite Aid. It can also be found online at Walmart.com and Target.com.

2 comments:

  1. I love Essie products... they always have such vibrant colors and the application is usually pretty smooth (and painless)!

    Thanks for dropping by www.themommyhoodchronicles.ca! I just started following you as well, and look forward to hearing your reviews and recommendations! Feel free to visit any time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the Essie colors, I even bought two as part of a baby shower gift! Can't wait to read more posts :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Trendy Mom © 2012 Amber Riley